My future job

Well, so much people think that I would like to be an a archaeologist (maybe they think that beacuse I study archaology haha) but sincerely I want to be an artist. This year I´ve been thinking about change my career, but I really like my actual career (yes, there are some shitty subjects that I HATE THEM WITH ALL MY LIFE LIKE STADISTIC but It´s not bad at all), so I took a decition and I want to study plastic arts when I finish my first career (I want it all bitch). I want to work in a quiet house in a countryside (WITHOUTH NEIGHBOURS I HATE THEM) and drawing comics, paint all the house with weird ideas and share my work on social media, like an instagram account or a website for all the public, because I don´t like artists who thinks their work is sooooo special and it would be better if only some elite-shity persons can see it. Artistic expressions are made for all type of people, I don´t care if you´re rich, poor, black perosn, ignorant, etc. Also I want to work as a archaologist, investigating primitive art and travel around all latin america. When I grow up (like 50 years or when my life turns boring to me) I would like to work on a university as a teacher (in JGM it would be better). I´m thinking about an art major because art motivates me to create things that express myself and how I see this world, like my dreams, people, cats, etc.  

Comentarios

  1. Art and archeology could be an excellent research mix! I hope you can study plastic art in the future

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares