About my childhood



My childhood was awesome. I was a little devil with pretty eyes. I lived in the countryside, without any neighborhoods (I hate my actual neighborhoods). I used to collected peaches in the ground next to my house, I loved the smell of peaches, it brings me back some memories (in fact i had a peach cologne of Natura and I loved to spray that in my hair). 
When I was 4 years old, I ran away from my grandmother´s house, and the whole town looked for me for an afternoon (I mom told me that she asked for me in the kindergarden, all the supermarkets and all the houses near my grandmother´s house). An old man found me in a bridge and he called the police.
My favorite activity after school definitely was playing with my dog Milo, or playing games in my computer, I learned from a very young to use the computer, since 4 years old I played a lot of games. specially arcade and classic games. Also I liked to play pranks to my kindergarden classmates (they hated me), my teacher always called my mom to acusse me. I remember that I hid in a room all day and my teachers couldn´t find me, they were scared. Also every day I put some dirt in the yogurt of a classmate, Pablo (I´m sorry...)
In general, my childhood was great, I was a bad child and my mom never repressed me, she used to laughed at all my antics.

Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. What a wonderfull chilhood you had! I think you had so much fun ja ja

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How entertaining your childhood, even if you were a crazy girl hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think peach´s smell is delicious ,so i agree with you.I´ve always known you are a bad girl,for that reason i love you xoxo<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares