About animals and my pets...

I think I´m a petlover, I can´t stand life without pets because I always had pets. When I was born My dad brougth a fox terrier called Milo. He was loyal and smart. He died when I was 13 years old, I remember this day because my mom screamed out of the house and Milo was run over by a car. At this moment i have my dog Milán (it´s a fox terrier) and 3 cats, Lalula, Lulo and Wachi. I saved Wachi on summer, he lived on the street and he used to ate in the garbage, so when I came to home whit him It was necesary to take a bath... It was a lucky situation because he loved water at the first time. It´s really hard washing cats because they hate bath time. Also I had many pets like bunnies, a chicken (his life was short because I had another dog called mufasa, a big and hungry german shepherd who kill my little boy) and some fishes. I think it´s bad when people buy fur coats, but if we look our typical clothes, the shoes, belts or bags are made in leather so it´s the same. I´m not a "fancy fur coats" defender but there´s a example: My language teacher had a fur coat and she gave it to me because I LOVE IT (i know it´s cruel but it was so soft) and because she had another one. But I never used that at JGM becase I don´t wan´t a painfull dead... When I was 4, my dog Milo bite me, bu I bited him first so he tried to protect himself... If a could be an animal I would be a ant bervcause they are smart, strong and I would visit some anthills.

Resultado de imagen para hormiguero con hormigas

Comentarios

  1. You are a female foxy ;$ , hahahaha you are right about JGM the people it's too crazy, that's all my dear friend, xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  2. jajajaja Friend, I aggre with you, if you don't want die you shouldn't come to JGM with these"fancy fur coat" , although this must be, unfortunately, so cool.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares