My favorite cartoon


Definitely South Park... I need that dose of black humor in my life. I remember when I was younger (like 12 years old, I don´t really know) my mom didn´t like me to see South Park because they used very rude language and maybe I could imitate them, that's why I usually saw it hidden in mtv until I realized that there´s a page where all the chapters are (http://southpark.cc.com/episodios-en-espanol) and I could see them whenever I wanted. The story is basically 4 children who live in South Park, Colorado where they have many adventures that make visible the worst behaviors of humans, especially the average American citizen. First is Stan March, who´s known for being the most "normie" on this group and his father is very ignorant and stupid. Then follows Eric Cartman who lives with his whore mom who´s addicted to crack. Kyle Broflovski, a Jewish boy who´s constantly harassed by Cartman and finally Kenny (I don´t remember his last name) who dies in each episode. My favorite chapters are when Eric Cartman creates evil plans to make life more miserable for people. There´s an episode where he locked Butters in an underground shelter for a week lying to him about a meteorite that destroyed the whole society, only to be invited to "Casa Bonita", his favorite Mexican restaurant. Cartman is my favorite character because he´s the most evil and always says what he thinks, although the truth is that if I knew in real life someone like Cartman would probably hate him. South Park has come to like me so much that I´ve learned the names of many episodes and their respective seasons.


Resultado de imagen para south park gif cartman

Comentarios

  1. I have never seen South Park because I thought it was very bad, but seeing that you like it so much, I think I will give it a chance

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares