Mail About Beatrice



Hello Stephanie! I´m goint to talk about my good friend Beatrice. She´s 19 years old, she lives with he family and she loves them, she´s very close to her little sister Monserrat, she cares a lot about her. Also she´s a petlover, she had a beautiful dog who died recently, and I remember how she cried about her little dog. She study Antrhopology with me, and she´s very smart and the work enviroment with her would be very funny (I´m sure of that) so you wouldn´t get bored with her (NEVER). I had never met someone like Beatrice, she´s a beautiful person in all aspects, she has the most beautiful smile, her hair is gorgeous and she always smell like vanilla. Also she always do some weird games like "who knows this song" or "poopface" (it´s a card game, very similar to "uno"). But she´s not perfect (it´s hard to believe that because she´s awesome) because her foot smells like stinky cheese, but nothing that a little amount of talcum powder can fix. I hope you can receive Beatrice, I´m very sure that she will make your days better just the way she makes my life more beautiful. 
No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.
she´s very talented!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares