A place that I would like to visit...

Traveling and visiting new places are exciting (when you got time and money lol), they´re my favorite activities in holidays or special weekends. I don´t travel too much around the world, I knew a few countries but these are beautiful and with a rich culture. But there´s a country that I would die for visit, Italy. Just thinking about the classic art, the Tuscany, the wine...In there, I would like to eat in every restaurant (italian food are my favorite; I´m pretty sure that I´ll eat pizza and dessert everyday), visit art galleries, visit the Colloseum, the Tuscany and their beautiful gardens. And who knew? Maybe I would like to spend the rest of my life threre (but seriously I´m not sure of that because I love Latin America. Maybe I would like to stay a few years...). Also I would like to know more about aesthetic, culure, history of art and obviously fashion; met Donatella Versace and talk about their inspirations. There´s a lot of things to do in Italy...

Resultado de imagen para fat guy eating pizza meme
ITALIAN MOOD

Resultado de imagen para donatella versace gif
DONATELLA VERSACE


Comentarios

  1. We can go together and drink all the wine! <3 :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Omg ,i want to go to Italy too,we should go together , eat a lot of pizza in Napoles like in Julia Roberts´s movie "eat pray love" and get to know Vogue´s magazine office.Donatella Versace is a queen and a fashion´s legend.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares