My best concert







My best concert was definitely RIHANNA. I mean... she´s perfect. The concert was on the "Estadio Nacional", on September, 29th (in fact the date of the concert is my wifi password in my house). Rihanna always been my female inspiration, she´s smart, she´s a philanthropy woman (also she had a foundation which helps people in Barbados, her native city), funny and she DGAF about what people think about that. When she win some weight a lot of pages on internet were "body-shaming" her, saying "she´s pregnant" "a whale" etc... but she don´t care about that. Also she launch a new makeup line for all types of peoples and skin tones, because the makeup industry only care about white people, the makeup line is called "Fenty Beauty". 

Resultado de imagen para rihanna
Resultado de imagen para fenty beauty
Her voice is awesome in live, and during the event a lot of people was smoking weed (and it smell amazing dude) and dancing the best songs, I had a good experience because I went with my sister and a great friend, we made jokes all day, we dancing all night and we took a lot of pictures.


Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

  1. Rihanna is great and she is so beautiful and she makes show very prepared

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi tatii,i agree with you ,Rihanna is a great artist,and overcoat she´s pisces on her zodiac solar sign.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares